People love Nutella so much that World Nutella Day has been created! And, it just so happens that day is today! Cocoa powder, Nutella® and chocolate chips combine in these oh-so-chocolaty cookies, making them an instant favorite. In fact, our test kitchen staff liked them so much they ate 5 a piece! We hope you love these just as much as we did.
This recipe is also featured on our Valentine’s Day dessert menu which you can get free with the purchase of an eMeals plan. Our dessert menu includes:
- Dark Chocolate Torte
- Red Velvet Cake Bites
- Paleo Chocolate Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream
- Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1¼ cups flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella®
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup milk and/or white chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
- Combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add chocolate hazelnut spread and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add half of flour mixture, then milk, and remaining flour mixture, stirring well between additions.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Using a tablespoon measure, scoop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until set but still soft.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
PS Don’t forget to enter to win our $140 value Valentine’s Day giveaway here.