No spring party, shower or social would be complete without a colorful, fruity, sweet punch crowned with the perfect raft of melty sherbet.
This punch recipe combines fresh pineapple and strawberries with bubbly soda, tropical juice and rainbow sherbet for a sweet treat sure to please any crowd. Just make sure you make enough!
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 liter bottle lemon-lime soda
- 59 oz bottle pineapple-orange-strawberry juice*
- 1½ quart carton rainbow sherbet, softened
- Place pineapple chunks and strawberries in a large punch bowl.
- Add soda and juice; stir to combine.
- Scoop sherbet onto surface of punch; let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Note: Orange juice or pineapple juice may be substituted for pineapple-orange-strawberry juice, if desired.
Looking for more fun drink recipes?