Whether you’re in school or not, you’re probably going to be a fan of this Turkey-Bacon Tortilla Roll-Up! This is an easy packable school lunch that is filled with guacamole, bacon, turkey and cheeses. It’s a great way to fill up to avoid the hunger slump mid-afternoon. This recipe is kid-tested and eMeals staff approved for the yum-factor as well as taking under 15 minutes to prepare.
You can find this recipe in our FREE (with purchase) Back to School Survival Guide! Our survival guide includes:
- 3 power breakfast recipes
- 2 lunch box recipes
- 2 weeknight dinners
- 2 afterschool snacks
- 1 yummy dessert
10 perfect recipes to get you back into the swing of school!
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (8-oz) package store-bought guacamole
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- ½ lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (or any
- shredded cheese)
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce (optional)
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and guacamole over each tortilla.
- Layer turkey, bacon and cheese on each tortilla.
- Add lettuce, if desired. Roll up tortillas, and cut in half.
Make sure you check out our Lunch Meal Plan for more fabulous ideas like this.